When a player dies in the Elden ring, they leave bloodstains on their backs. To get more information about the deceased player and how they died, you can simply use the Touch Bloodstein interaction.
Unfortunately, this option does not always work. The game does not say who died or how. Let’s explore how you can quickly resolve this technical issue and retrieve the information you need.
Why are Elden Ring bloodstains not working?
Elder ring bloodstains are not working according to the latest patch. They were working before the game was released, but now users are reporting lagging or not working.
To most users, bloodstains appear but it is not possible to interact with them. Instead of showing the player how they died, the pools of blood do nothing. The “Interact” function appears, but there is no display of player death.
Although the developer from software has not yet explained why the bloodstains are not working, it looks like it is due to the server or the current version of the game. This is a possibility because similar mechanisms are disabled in games looking to reduce server load. The Elden Ring also received a recent update that sometimes breaks the ones that worked before the patch.
How to fix Elden Ring bloodstains
To fix the issue of bloodstains not working on the Elden ring:
- Tap the bloodstains multiple times with a red circle around them
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- Install the latest game and operating system updates
- Restart your computer or console
Also Read: A Beginner’s Guide to the Elden Ring
Tap the red circular bloodstains around it several times
The red circles around the bloodstains should display the death animation correctly. Use them to summon ghost players and watch their final moments unfold before your eyes.
Sometimes you may need to tap multiple times for the bloodstains to work and animate. Sometimes unexpected errors can occur that prevent the bloodstain from loading the data on the first try.
Check if this is a known issue
Go to the official Elden Ring Twitter account and check if there is any news about any known issues breaking bloodline intervention. If so, please wait until the developers fix their latest issue and try again later.
Make sure your internet connection is stable
If you’re having bandwidth issues, you won’t be able to access all the online features the game has to offer.
To improve network connection stability:
- Disconnect all other devices connected to your router.
- Switch to a cable connection if possible.
- Turn off your router, wait one minute, and then plug it back in.
- Restart your computer or console.
Install the latest updates
- Check for updates and install the latest Elden Ring updates and patches.
- If bloodstain interaction is interrupted due to unexpected bugs in the game code itself, there is a good chance that the developers have already fixed the problem in the latest version of Elden Ring.
- Don’t forget to update your operating system to the latest version.
- Reboot your device and see if you can use the Touch Bloodstain interaction.
Were you able to solve the problem? Let me know in the comments below.